Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random Thoughts VII

Yes, it is (Finally) time for another beloved Random Thoughts (c)

Why are there no more witch-burnings? If one can kill with a word, than should not they be immolated? Perhaps modern society doesn't believe in such things, but how does one ascertain that they're not there? If I were (though I'm not saying I'm not) a witch, than I would be more careful since so many of my kind were murdered (Ears of Chicken, Tail of Bat, Lemon Gizzards soaked in Fat, Pickled Children in my Vat, A curse upon Salem for That.). Or, perhaps, the art of witchery has been lost and one may only here tell of it in mention to witchier times. Regardless the art would be quite interesting to see more of.


Witch is a gender-neutral term.





Met may be a witch.







Metaknight is a witch.











Ready the pyre at dawn.

21 comments:

Qupar said...

Excuse me, I am not a witch, I am a puffball of fury with a sword that has always tried to defeat a pink marshmellow vaccum.

Reogan said...

You deny it! Just like a witch. But I know you turned me into a newt!





I got better...

Met said...

I'm starting to find this post offensive, you should do to yourself what you did to us in this post, I may end up deleting it. seriously

Reogan said...

Offensive? I mean, yes, I said you may (MAY) be a witch (Once again, gender-neutral term) and called Meta Knight one, but I also heavily insinuated my own dabbling in the art by my curse on Salem. It was a chance to both suggest that there are more of 'us' than they think, and to use the phrase 'ready the pyre at dawn' which had been weaving through my head quite a while. And, if it helps, see my new post.

Met said...

hmmmmmmmm I really don't know what to make of this new developement.

Meta Knight said...

I really don't find this post offensive, because we all know we are just joking around (really...believe me,...really, I not a witch, ha...ha...ha, that would be SO funny ha...ha...) so don't delete it.

Reogan said...

Double double toil and trouble... wait, I'm low on ingredients. Anyone have a finger of birth strangled babe or the liver of a blaspheming Jew? They're kinda imperative to the success of my potion.

Anonymous said...

ew.

Reogan said...

Blame Shakespeare. He wrote the spell

Elphaba said...

Aww... I used to like Shakespeare... Still do, but that's still gross.

Reogan said...

It's clever. And grody. But mostly clever.

Elphaba said...

"Grody"?

Reogan said...

Uber grody. To teh max ;)

Elphaba said...

What does that even mean?

Reogan said...

Uber. Grody. To. Teh. Max.

Elphaba said...

Very helpful, Reogan. >:(

Reogan said...

Your welcome :D

Elphaba said...

Couldn't you have just said "disgusting" instead?
By the way, what did you look like as a newt? (See your post on 10/6/08.)

Reogan said...

Actually, I never made it to a mirror. Sorry.

Met said...

Shame that line isn't in the movie...

Reogan said...

Most lines aren't.