Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Song of the Week 1: 'A Day in the Life of a Gambler' by JigginJonT

Okay, so as you might of read in the topic labled You Want Me to Post? I came up with something, yeah me, the person who is not insane, and has no good ideas that aren't serious actually came up with something to post every week. Since I absolutely love OCR, I've decided to post a few links related to a specific song on www.ocremix.org. This selection is not random, I may use the Russian ReMix Roulette for help sometimes, but today that is not the case. Today's song is A Day In The Life Of A Gambler, by JigginJonT from Final Fantasy VI. The link for the song's page is http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01697/ and to listen to it (if you're lazy and you don't want to visit the song page) go to this link http://ocrmirror.org/Final_Fantasy_6_A_Day_in_the_Life_of_a_Gambler_OC_ReMix.mp3. This is defenitely one of my favorites, excellent solo piano piece.

5 comments:

Reogan said...

I am absolved of all OCR duties!

Met said...

Not if I have anything to say about it. You just got a forum profile on OCR.

Reogan said...

Ah, yes, but I've yet to use it since the day I got it.

Elphaba said...

I liked that piano piece! It was good!

Met said...

Elphaba: Thank you
Reogan: Use it!