Sunday, February 10, 2008

Observing The Nation

The United State of America has an intresting history. I can't help but wonder what people in other countries say about us in priviate conversations, or what people will say 100 years from now (assuming the world lasts that long). What will we be viewed as, when we analyze history we can conclude that the cause of an event might have been some little thing at the time, but it triggered a massive effect later on. What will people see us as in history? What do other nations see this nation as being right now? Again this is partailly based off a thread that orginated from www.ocremix.org called Our Place in History, but it kind of turned into an offtopic discussion about the writers strike. This is ment to provoke new discussion on the topic, let's hear it.

7 comments:

Reogan said...

The Former United States of America will be seen by the United Dictatorship to be the birthplace of the greatest man in history. Really, just a footnote.

Unknown said...

Exactly what Reogan said. A dictatorship...

Reogan said...

Just looking at old posts and I'd like to say that FUSA (Former USA) doesn't have the same ring as FYROM.

Met said...

If only I knew then what I know now...

Reogan said...

You would have killed me when you had the chance?

Met said...

No; I still have the chance, but we both know I won't.

Reogan said...

You no longer have that chance. You lack the powers to destroy one of my power. The Shadow grants me life.