Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Dark Magic and Bookworms

I was at my local library a few days ago, when I came across an ancient tome in the depths of the book sale titled, 'Necromancy' Needless to say, I was curious what secrets lay within, so I purchased it and hurried home. Once there I huddled in the darkest corner, and opened it. As my eyes adjusted to the Darkness I saw a terrible sight. The book had been hollowed out! Now, though, I wonder why that could be. Were the secrets to great for Man to see? Did the very Power of the words eat away the paper? Did someone hide a murder weapon within? I can no longer sleep with such questions racing through my mind.

3 comments:

Met said...

seriously?

Reogan said...

Er... Well.. Mostly.... I was at the Library... I bought a book... I can't sleep because of thoughts of Destruction....


So yeah! 100%(ish) true!!!

Met said...

*sigh*