Friday, August 08, 2008

Make Your Own Luck

I am the luckiest, happiest, most stress-free person I know. I have nothing I want to change and nothing terrible ever happens to me. I always win. I have decieded to impart some of my knowledge on how to be better than everyone else. To begin, you must learn the truth of stairways.

Once, long ago, in a forming Universe a partition needed to be erected between up and down, or else all would be flat. A device had to be created to transcend the known dimensions. However, the Universe had already been filled, so adding a full dimension would weaken it at the seams. So corners were cut and shortcuts taken resulting in a 5/6 dimension. The power of this dimension was placed into devices called 'stairways.' These contained a flawed dimension, and were therefore inherently flawed. They could rip at the fabric of the Universe through human vessels were they use incorrectly. To avoid ripping the fabric of the Universe and bringing ill luck upon yourself you must always pass over both the sixth step up, and the sixth step down, lest you fall victim to the cursed dimensional glitches.



So, like, the sixth step is, like, totally Evil, mmkay?

2 comments:

Qupar said...

This actually seems to be true, staircases are strangly almost always have something on the sixth step up and sixth step down, like red paint (or is it???), wierd, gross, white stuff, etc...

Reogan said...

It's not 'something.' It's the horrors of the Other Realm spilling over into our Dimension!!!