Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Red Standing Awkwardly On The Cliffs

The background picture is from http://media.photobucket.com/image/cliffs%20edge/Sorenai/Digital%20Blasphemy/attheedgeofacanyon.jpg
I am sorry, but my computer will not allow me to place a period at the end of the previous sentance. You can zoom in on the picture, Red is just as detailed as normal, it's just very large, and Blogger will not let me make the picture bigger. So that's Red, standing on the cliff that he had climbed to escape the Mankey. I was rushed (yet again) to make it, and I have a strong ambition to make it better, but I probably will never get around to it.

3 comments:

Reogan said...

I think that, while your sprites bring me joy, your abominations of sprite and reality hurt.

Qupar said...

It was just me being lazy

Reogan said...

Never again?