Friday, October 01, 2010

Oops

(The following conversation didn't actually exist.)

"You like to write?"

"Yeah. In fact, I blog a lot, too. I think it really helps me to keep to a regular writing schedule."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my friends and I have this blog. Actually, it's not mine; I just write once a week. I have this column, sort of. I write short stories - really short stories - on Fridays. It's called Friday's Feature."

"Hey, today is Friday. What did you write for today?"

"..."

"What?"

"$@#!"

Sorry! Life got in the way, as well as forgetfulness. Elphaba.

5 comments:

Met said...

This is sort of the equivalent of CWM that I ran earlier when I barely had any ideas. Props for at least keeping it interesting, but this can't last much longer for any of us. I can't believe I was talking about quality control a few weeks ago and now everyone is struggling to get by. It's not just you; it's everyone right now. We gotta snap out of this soon.

Xanthurian said...

To Elphaba; My sentiments exactly, noting the consistency of my posts...

To Met; I totally agree, none of us are doing great with posting...

Reogan said...

I blame September. It is truly a cruel month. Now that October is come, fix it.

Xanthurian said...

We shall all try...

Reogan said...

As still we must, it seems.