Saturday, October 10, 2009

Song of the Day Four, The Journey Begins

We are, may I say, finally at the point where the journey of our still undefined hero can begin. When you hear this, note the ease with which you can see whatever Hyrule Field this universe holds. The strings are always a potent device...

The music starts out on a bright sunny day, with temperatures exactly where one wants them. Grass flies by underfoot as our hero runs forward, and a lone tree zooms past. From the tree flies a songbird which keeps pace with the hero for a time before flapping and getting far, far ahead. The hero ascends to the crest of the hill and-

The song's done. No one will ever know. Sad face :(

16 comments:

Met said...

Now that is an accurate description.

Reogan said...

You only say that because I used a sad face illustration. Pictures make everything better.

Met said...

No I don't. I say that because that's similar to what I picture when I listen to it.

Reogan said...

You picture a sad face? Weird...

Met said...

Now that's putting words in my mouth. I do not picture a sad face when I hear this. I know perfectly well that you're not stupid and you do this just to aggrivate me. So please stop, it's something that I do not appreciate at all.

Reogan said...

Aggravate is spelled wrong. And you said 'that's similar to what I picture' right after I referred to a sad face illustration. Thus, you picture a sad face.

Elphaba said...

Reogan, I agree with Met. You are being aggravating. Will you at least try to play nice with others?

Reogan said...

When they spell aggravating correctly, yes. :p

Met said...

Well at least it's harder to spell then need.

Reogan said...

Yes, yes. You really should get Firefox, Met. It has a built in spell check. Very useful.

Met said...

You don't seem to use it all that much. I don't need it, because spelling doesn't matter that much to me anyway, and how would I ever learn to spell correctly if a computer fixed it for me every time?

Reogan said...

It doesn't fix it, it underlines it and then you must right-click and select the proper word from a plethora of like-spelled pitfalls.

Met said...

Then how is it very useful?

Reogan said...

It informs you that you are wrong, and then instructs you in the proper spelling by way of forcing you to correct it yourself, albeit with the computer's aid.

Met said...

Okay; I'm using Google Chrome now... Happy?

Reogan said...

Yes.