I can't speak for the other bloggers, but I think we can agree that the time has come to slaughter the slump. What can be expected of this year? I have a few ideas.
- Scheduled Content - Posts will be put up at midnight central time, not an hour before midnight the next day.
- Regular Content - Every week will have at least one bit of "Featured Content", such as P:tGA, DL, BCD, OC, AoM, etc. Beyond that, I think it's high time that Thursday Thoughts come regularly on Thursdays again.
- Branching Out - I, at the very least, feel ready to come out of my shell a little more and see if they'll let me play with some Songs of the Week or other Not-Reogan-y posts. I encourage everyone to try something new.
- Comments - There are blocks of posts without comments. Other than extremely filler-esque posts, this is unacceptable. I vow to go back and ensure every post gts the attention it deserves! Who's with me?
- Tags - Spring cleaning has come. Let's cull the dead from the herd.
- Multimedia - Qupar started us off. Met continued with his contributions to the newest Song of the Day. I would love to see more original drawings and music.
- A Writer - Yes, we have a lot of authors now, but I've invited one more to ease any remaining burden. Said author's past work includes a few gems. We will mine for more.
- Collaborations - C'mon, these'll just be fun. Look at Karachay.