Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Song of the Week 7: 'Every Story Begins With a Name' by Big Giant Circles, zircon

Here's song of the week 7, with another epic collaberation from Final Fantasy 7 and the OCR Voices of The Lifestream Project. Every Story Begins With A Name is the title by Big Giant Circles and zircon. You can listen to the track directly here and it's defenitely worth it I promise. I absolutely love this track awesome opening and the orchestral elements just push this thing to epic preportions. I also really love the bassline that rolls in. 3:40 to 3:58 is defenitely my favorite part when the piece just expands with everything coming together perfectly. This piece incorperates a lot of great elements; bass, percussion, orchestral leads, electronic elements. Defenitely epic.

7 comments:

Reogan said...

Not really my thing (Shock and awe! Reogan doesn't love a song of Met's? How very odd!), but I did enjoy it. Makes me wish I knew the game.

Met said...

Yeah, it's defenitely epic, I reccomend you at least watch FF7 Advent Children, I was able to watch the whole thing in parts on youtube once.

Reogan said...

I'll have my people do that now.

Met said...

Still, I don't get how this is not your thing. Maybe I'm too narrow minded, but after listening to this over and over I absolutely love how this piece works.

Reogan said...

Once you've had Zelda, zombies, monkeys, and robots as long as I have, there's no going back.

Met said...

*sigh*
What a sad life you must lead...

Reogan said...

You know that mad elation is my standard outlook, yes?